[cisco-voip] NTP Problem Cucm ver 8.6.2

Bryant Onojeta onojetathekid at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 20:55:12 EDT 2013

I can't tell from your post but I assume the 6500 is back up.

What series phones have the issue? If it's the 79xx, we have that issue
periodically and needed to delete the itl files and then the phone reboot
and get a new one and the time is fixed.

Instructions are as follows:

Press the key with the check mark

Choose Security Configuration

Choose Trust List

Choose ITL File

Press **# unlock more erase

Phone will reboot (it does take about 5-7 minutes).