[cisco-voip] CVP/ICM Engineer - Personal Workflow Configuration

Ryan Burtch rburtch3 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 09:38:50 EDT 2013

All:

I'm currently looking for ideas that may help me to work more efficiently
when programming in ICM or CVP, working with WAV files, VXML GWs, etc.

Right now I am using 4 monitors connected to a single laptop: email on one
screen, Lync and OneNote on another screen, spreadsheets and internet on my
main screen, and ICM/CVP on my 4th screen.

What kinds of things are you guys doing to help maximize your desktop
real-estate?

Sincerely,

Ryan Burtch