[cisco-voip] NTP Problem Cucm ver 8.6.2

Bryant Onojeta onojetathekid at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 23:27:44 EDT 2013

Not sure from your post, but the 6500 is back up and providing time?

What series phones do you have with the issue? If its only some phonesŠ I am
runnng 8.5.1.

We have to delete the itl file and allow for it to download it again.

Here:

Instructions are as follows:
Press the key with the check mark

Choose Security Configuration

Choose Trust List

Choose ITL File

Press **# unlock more erase

Phone will reboot (it does take about 5-7 minutes).