[cisco-voip] Configuring MoH ressources

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Jul 8 11:17:06 EDT 2013

Did you take the final step to assign the MRGL the phones?  By default any device can access a media resource that is not in any MRG.  This is probably how your MOH is working currently, so when you stick your media resources into an MRG/MRGL but don't set the phones to use it you get no MOH.  Don't forget to reset the phones.

-Ryan