[cisco-voip] remote destination question

Erick Wellnitz ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 15:24:49 EDT 2013

I think this is expected behavior but I would like some input from everyone.

We have a hotline number that also has a remote destination associated.
When the 'on call' person calls the hotline from their cell, it rings once
then goes to the voicemail of the cell.

This makes sense because the cell has an active call to the hotline and the
remote destination initiates a call back to the cell.

I think I could block this by using an access list to not ring the
destination if it is one of the numbers in the on call rotation that is
calling.

Does that sound right?

Thanks!