[cisco-voip] remote destination question

Erick Wellnitz ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 17:36:48 EDT 2013

I've noticed recently that you need to play guessing games for the
different timers based on different cell carrier's settings, whether you
want corporate VM to pick up or the cell VM and tinker with the timers
based on user preference.

I like that flexibility but it can really be a pain sometimes to get all
the timers just right.