[cisco-voip] SIP between CUCM clusters

Russell Chaseling rchaseling at plannet21.ie
Fri Jul 12 12:33:15 EDT 2013

Excellent tips. Thanks guys

When you say SIP to H323 back to SIP are you talking about endpoints? My other concern is that one of these CUCM clusters already has a H323 ICT to a 3rd 8.X cluster. Calls need to be able to traverse through all of them but presence only shared between the 1st two and there are MGCP QSIG and H323 ISDN gateways hanging off all of them - I suspect I will run into more problems that will out way any possible benefits like presence sharing.