[cisco-voip] SIP between CUCM clusters

Carlo Calabrese carlo_calabrese2006 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 12 14:42:55 EDT 2013

I only noticed it for endpoints. Don't think we had any problems with
gateways.

For  PSTN I have as SIP. ICT which are H323 based and I have several MGCP
QSIG trunks

So my path is

PSTN -> SIP -> CUCM -> ICT -> CUCM -> QSIG -> PBX

I haven't had a problem with the QSIG gateway only phones when one is a SIP
and the other is SCCP.

When we started having problems, most of the complaints were about dropped
calls or not hearing the other end. Found that the call would connect but
the RTP path would not get built.