[cisco-voip] strange transfer 'issue' with shared line

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Jul 23 14:26:38 EDT 2013

Take a look at the 'line focus' of the screen when this happens.

If you are on extension 1001 with the other party, and try to transfer to extension 1002 (also on your phone),  when 1002 rings, the phone will focus on extension 1002 for a bit, showing only soft keys available during ring-in state. Focus should return to extension 1001 and thereby show you the transfer soft key again.

That's just a guess though.

Sent from my iPhone