[cisco-voip] CCM 9.1 > Bulk Admin > Import 7916 fails on Module 1 column

Adam Frankel afrankel at cisco.com
Thu Jul 25 10:11:27 EDT 2013

Did you export using (1) Bulk Admin -> Import/Export -> Export or (2)
BAT -> Phones ->  Export Phones?

If you exported using (1) You need to import using Bulk Admin ->
Import/Export -> Import.

If you exported using (2) you need to *insert* using Bulk Admin ->
Phones -> Insert Phones.

If the devices already exist  you need to select "Override existing
configuration."

HTH,

Adam