[cisco-voip] Upgrade from 8.6 to 9.1 Licensing

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Jul 25 11:58:28 EDT 2013

I'm pretty sure that you can reassign both used and unused DLUs to CUWL s/p or UCL b/a/a+.

Also, the one caveat is that once you're licenses are assigned, that it's, there's no going back and asking them to change them to something else. I think this is the biggest worry people have who are not familiar with the system (including me). If you don't order enough of one type, it eats up a license for the next one up.

In our situation, we have a number of people who have two phones, but not an exact number, nor an exact work-flow that can capture future ones. I'd like to be able to use the UCL Advanced+ for these folks rather than two UCL Advanced, but I'm not sure how well that will work out.

Funny thing is, I ran the report and got some CUWL numbers.... *shrug* we don't use CUWL.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Data Centre and Communications Facilities
University of Guelph

519‐824‐4120 Ext 56354
lelio at uoguelph.ca
www.uoguelph.ca/ccs