[cisco-voip] SX20 quickset reg to CM

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 13:40:50 EDT 2013

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to get a SX20 registered to CUCM 8.6.2.22900, seem to be running
into a issue getting the configuration file from call manager.

>From the logs I'm guessing that the endpoint is trying to download a signed
xml file, however call manager is not publishing that file for it to get:

Jun  4 11:37:39 a8 appl: 13342.74 TRUSTLIST I: Download of trustlist
'http://x.x.x.x:6970/CTLSEPd867d9733a6a.tlv' complete
Jun  4 11:37:39 a8 appl: 13342.74 PROV I: void
CUCMProvision::CUCMProvisionUser::configItem()
'http://x.x.x.x:6970/SEPd867d9733a6a.cnf.xml.sgn'
Jun  4 11:37:39 a8 appl: 13342.75 PROV !ER HTTP req failed!

It appears to get the trust list file OK.

I can manually download an unsigned file from callmanager from that
location, but the signed version is not there - I thought all configs were
signed now? Can't find anything in the SX20 security profile to enable
signing these and likewise can't find anywhere in the SX20 config to make
it ask for an unsigned. Anyone have an idea what I've got wrong?

Firmware on the endpoint is TC6.0.0.876266

Cluster is in mixed mode.

Tried resetting TFTP service, didn't help.

Thanks!
Ed

--
Ed Leatherman