[cisco-voip] SX20 quickset reg to CM

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Tue Jun 4 17:47:36 EDT 2013

apparently if phone receives a trust list then it expects to download a signed config file.

Why does the CTL*.tlv exist and no signed config file? Was security disabled or something? if security was disabled then .tlv should have been deleted.

If security is enabled or mixed mode then ctftp should produce .sgn file.  are other .sgn files being built? is this unique to this device or this model of device?

regards,
Wes