[cisco-voip] ICT Non Gatekeeper

costas georgiou ckos1976 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 5 11:02:18 EDT 2013

Hi All,

I am trying to configure an ICT between wto Callmanagers, one is cucm 8.5 with 3 servers in the cluster and the other is version 7 with just one server.  The CUCM 8.5 is centralised and had many remote sites associated to it with different site codes.  I have set up the trunk between the two clusters, and I have added a route pattern 77[13]XX which is an extension range on the other end, when I dial it I get a fast busy.  When I analyse the call in DNA, I can see it hitting the trunk.  The only problem is, is that there are other Translation patterns with the same 773XX.

I have not set any PT's or CSS's.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Cos