[cisco-voip] Is there any way to send multiple numbers (six) to the same Unity Express mailbox?

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 11:29:05 EDT 2013

I have a customer running Cisco Unity Express 8.6.6 and they have six
numbers that need to go to the same mailbox.

(three extensions, plus their E164 numbers)

All numbers ring their original devices, then forward to a receptionist,
then all need to go to the receptionist's VM Box.

I was debating on running it thru a script, have the receptionist mailbox
forward to the script pilot and dump to her mailbox...

Is there an easier way?

Jonathan