[cisco-voip] SIP trunk status

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Fri Jun 7 10:42:40 EDT 2013

Can that report via SNMP or some sort of IP SLA?
I've been trying to find a way to monitor my carrier connections and haven't come up with anything that works.
The SBC's they have don't respond to regular ping and only allow connections from my sip source interface on my CUBE routers.

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-Voice, CCNA, CCDA

1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

voice. 410.252.8830
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter<http://twitter.com/heliontech>  |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Helion/252157915296>  | Website<http://www.heliontechnologies.com/>  |  Email Support<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com?subject=Technical%20Support%20Request>