[cisco-voip] SIP trunk status

Joel Perez tman701 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 10:13:59 EDT 2013

Hi Eric,

Depending on what version of IOS you are running you can also use the
"Options-Ping" commands on the dial peers pointing to CM or your SIP
provider.

You use "voice-class sip options-keepalive " and manipulate the timers in
that command. That should get you what you want if i understood your
question correctly.

Joel P