[cisco-voip] snmp traps on voice gateways

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Fri Jun 7 17:15:30 EDT 2013

How is the PRI gateway configured?  H323/SIP/MGCP, etc.  Google should come back with this topic, if not Cisco Support Community has several threads.

With H323 you get a trap every time a channel goes down (eg every call).  I recall using Syslog and parsing the PRi  for channel 23  (d-channel) versus the channels or pulling another MIB verus the interface status.  RTMT also has some alerting options versus SNMP.