[cisco-voip] SIP TRUNK(TELCO)---GW----CUCM 9.1 SIP Registration

Binoy Baby Binoy.Baby at intertecSys.com
Mon Jun 10 15:27:01 EDT 2013

Dear Team,

I have SIP TRUNK Provided by Telco with Credentials like IP Address,
username, password and Domain name I have Voice gateway with CUCM,I Need
to Setup sip configuration in my Voice gateway ,Please provide the
solution for same

SIP Trunk Details:

IP Address 192.168.1.8/24 and GW 192.168.1.6/24

Username :XXXXX

Password :XXXXX

Domain Name :XXXX.XXX

CUCM Details: IP Address 192.168.20.10/24 and VGW IP 192.168.20.252/24

Regards,

Binoy Baby

Technical Support Engineer - N/W & UC

Intertec Systems LLC

PO Box 27130, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Tel:  +971 42221338 Ext. 383 | Mob: +971 554501879 | Fax: +971 4 2274937

E-Mail : Binoy.Baby at intertecsys.com <mailto:Binoy.Baby at intertecsys.com>

www.intertecsys.com <http://www.intertecsys.com/>

"This correspondence is for the named person's use only. It may contain
confidential or legally privileged information or both. No
If you receive this correspondence in error, please immediately delete
it from your system and notify the sender. You must not disclose copy or
rely on any part of this correspondence if you are not the intended
recipient."

P Think Green!!!  Please consider your environmental responsibility
before printing this e-mail.

The Information contained in this message or any of its attachments may be privileged and confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the addressee. The views expressed may not be Intertec systems policy but the personal views of the originator. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message and any attachments without retaining a copy. Although this e-mail message has been swept for the presence of known computer viruses before being sent we accept no liability for any viruses or any damage resulting from the use of this e-mail or its contents.