[cisco-voip] Cisco attendant consoles which one do you like better?

Nathan Richie nathanr at boice.net
Mon Jun 17 13:15:11 EDT 2013

I personally like Vistapoint from www.iqnetsolutions.com<http://www.iqnetsolutions.com>.  We have deployed it in several locations and they have great technical support.

From: cisco-voip [mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Mike
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2013 12:00 PM
To: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: [cisco-voip] Cisco attendant consoles which one do you like better?

Hey all I was wondering which console everyone is using and why.

I've installed both OEM Cisco console and the Bridge OC console. I like things from both , but both also are lacking in some areas.

Bridge OC doesn't have a queuing system like the OEM consoles and relies on hunt groups which I think is very bad.

The OEM consoles work great, but suck with it comes to headsets due to the way the call is presented to the phone.