[cisco-voip] how to open a case with CSCC now?

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Jun 19 11:42:44 EDT 2013

ok, in the past, I log into CSCC and can quickly open a case when I don't have access to devices via serial number since i've just put them on contract.

now the "Open a Case with Service Support for service related questions " link brings me to myCisco and i can't open a case. i don't have a serial number so i can't use the usual tac open procedure.

any ideas what's happening?

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Data Centre and Communications Facilities
University of Guelph

519‐824‐4120 Ext 56354
lelio at uoguelph.ca
www.uoguelph.ca/ccs