[cisco-voip] Presence Rebalance Users Specific Nodes

Jaime Diez jaime.diez.net at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 05:58:24 EDT 2013

Hi,

I am wondering if it is possible to rebalance users in a Presence cluster
between just some desired nodes.

Lets put an example:

- 3 subclusters A B C
- 2 nodes per subcluster

I just want to rebalance users between the two nodes in subcluser A and the
two nodes in B leaving subcluster C without users assigned.

By design I think it is not possible so I have tried not enable XCP
services for users connection and authentication thinking that maybe
Presence would be clever enough not tu assign users there but no luck :(.

Any workaround?