[cisco-voip] Presence Rebalance Users Specific Nodes

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Thu Jun 20 13:26:10 EDT 2013

setting the “User Assignment Mode” to “None.” That will allow manually assignment of users to nodes using the system topology interface.

ref:http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Cisco_Unified_Presence,_Release_7.x_--_How_to_Configure_the_System_Topology_on_Cisco_Unified_Presence#User_Assignment_Mode_Recommendations

Although, that does go against our best practice recommendation.
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/srnd/9x/presence.html#wp1084332