[cisco-voip] vg224 sanity check

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 10:55:38 EDT 2013

Some more notes on this one to close it up for posterity.

I asked them to lug a fax machine into their server room and attach it
directly to a FXS port on the PRI gateway (cisco 2900 router iirc). Fax
issue was still present to the PSTN from this location, voice call is OK
still.

We pushed service provider to test out the PRI's. They came in and ran some
tests, no problem found but as soon as they did this faxes magically
started working again. Perhaps just a hardware reset on their side of the
circuit is all I can guess.

--
Ed Leatherman