[cisco-voip] CME/CUE AA Problem

Ben Story ben.story at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 12:05:38 EDT 2013

I have a new CME/CUE solution that is having issues with certain inbound
callers (POTS).  The callers are with a local cable company's (Mediacom)
home voice service.  When they call in and press an option that would
transfer them to an IP phone they get silence and then disconnected.  If
they dial an option that would send them to a mailbox on the CUE system
they get through just fine.  Callers from cell phones and traditional
landlines are not having this problem.

The problem is consistent with the affected group.  I just haven't figured
out why they're affected.  Any ideas or troubleshooting tips will be
greatly appreciated.

Ben Story
CCSP, CCNA, CCNA Wireless, CCDA
ben.story at gmail.com
@ntwrk80
http://showbrain.blogspot.com
http://rand0mw0rds.blogspot.com

"From sour-faced saints and silly devotions, good Lord, preserve us!". -- St.
Teresa of Avila