[cisco-voip] some 8900 phone screens turn off early

Nate VanMaren VanMarenNP at ldschurch.org
Mon Mar 4 22:08:17 EST 2013

I have seen 894X phones get confused about time.  There was some chatter about them on the list last week.  They highly recommend the latest firmware.

On my case, the phone displayed the correct time but in the wrong time zone .  the phone web page showed the correct time and offset/time zone.

The only way I have been able to recover from that is a remove power reboot.