[cisco-voip] UC 9.1 ELM

Dana Tong Dana_Tong at bridgepoint.com.au
Tue Mar 12 05:06:43 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I have UC9.1 licensed with the new ELM and xxx CUWL STD users. I have installed my phones and synced my users. I have associated user device profiles to the users and logged them in using extension mobility.

Now the phones are being reported as UCL Enhanced in the ELM. How do I make these phones report as being part of the CUWL STD pool?
Isn't the whole point of EM not to tie a user to any particular device? I have my users with a "Controlled Profile" for EM, a "CTI Controlled Device" for click-to-call, and a "CSF" device for Jabber soft phone.
And yet my physical phones are still reporting as UCL Enh.

I've tried setting the Owner ID but this makes no difference. (but why should I set an owner ID for extension mobility?)

So how do we get these phones to be licensed under the CUWL std section?

Cucm version 9.1.(1)a.

Regards,
Dana Tong