[cisco-voip] CUPC with VXC 6215

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Mar 13 13:26:39 EDT 2013

I believe Dana is right, CUPC gets ldap profile info from the IM&P server.

How are you even logging in to the client without the server?

-Ryan

On Mar 13, 2013, at 11:45 AM, Jonathan Charles <jonvoip at gmail.com> wrote:

We do not have a CUP Server.

We are using Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence 9.1

And there is no LDAP configuration in the system; users can log into CUPC 8.6.3, it shows their VXC6215 as the controlled device, but they cannot use chat or add contacts (no results in the directory).