[cisco-voip] Unity Connection Licensing

costas georgiou ckos1976 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 15 11:42:00 EDT 2013

Hi All,

I have just installed UNCN8-UWLA-PAK license with 400 odd mailboxes, when Installed it i got the following message:
A license violation related to the LicVoicePortsMax license tag has occurred. You have licenses for 0 voice ports, but 24 are being used. Please reduce usage to match the licensed limits or purchase additional licensed functionality. If the licensing violation has not been resolved, system operation will be suspended in 30 days.

Any one seen this before?  Can I just delete the license until I find out what the problem is?

Regards

Cos