[cisco-voip] UCCX Serviceability Feedback

Erick B. erickbee at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 14:11:27 EDT 2013

Good ideas.

 I would like to be able to login with RTMT with account with UCCX
Administrator role instead of just that account set up during install no
one uses other then for RTMT use and thus sometimes the credentials for
that account are sometimes forgotten.  Or maybe add a new role
for serviceability/RTMT use and then users with that role can use RTMT with
their AD log in as well.

Another nice thing would be to another role where supervisors could
see/change Application parameter settings like they can for changing
peoples skills without being a full administrator.

Erick