[cisco-voip] Cisco Voice AND M$ Lync

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Fri Mar 22 15:14:08 EDT 2013

I highly suggest you talk to your partner or if you are one, access the competition portal on the partner site. There is plenty of ammunition, but it can't be shared publically.

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-Voice, CCNA, CCDA

1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

voice. 410.252.8830
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter<http://twitter.com/heliontech>  |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Helion/252157915296>  | Website<http://www.heliontechnologies.com/>  |  Email Support<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com?subject=Technical%20Support%20Request>