[cisco-voip] Single Number Reach Voicemail Policy/CSCua16829

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Wed Mar 27 13:35:39 EDT 2013

I think you want "0":

CSCud37472    DVO - user control - press digit 0 doesn't connect the dvo call

Looks like that depends on CUCM fix CSCuc95122

-wes

On Mar 27, 2013, at 9:59 AM, Matthew Loraditch <MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com> wrote:

I’m trying and failing to find instructions for this in 9.x. I’ve also found a bug id referencing it not being documented properly.
I understand what it does but I can’t find anywhere that says what the announcement says or what the DTMF key is that the users press to accept the call.

Has anyone tried using this yet and know the answers?

Matthew G. Loraditch – CCNP-Voice, CCNA, CCDA

1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

voice. 410.252.8830
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter  |  Facebook  | Website  |  Email Support