[cisco-voip] BIB Configuration Help

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 13:59:51 EDT 2013

1.  are you sure it's not coming from the GW?
2.  What are alternate RTP packets.

What software package are you using for the recording?

BIB in CM 7.x notes:

BIB on device needs to be enabled
on the line you need a set your recording option to auto, setup your
recording profile and CSS
you will need to associate the device being used to the Application user
for the app your using.
You can not have shared lines in my experience (may be application specific)

BIB in CM 8 is much better.

Setup EM users then you can just assign the EM profile to the application
user and don't have to worry about which phones are associated.

Hope that helps

Scott