[cisco-voip] Outbound Call Routing Timers

Dana Tong Dana_Tong at bridgepoint.com.au
Fri Mar 29 04:16:49 EDT 2013

Thanks guys,

T310 was the timer to change on the H323 gateway, however the real problem was that I was not receiving Q931 progress and connect messages. I spoke to the guy who looks after the other PBX and it looks like he's fixed something on his side. I am now seeing progress and connect messages. I will dial the timers back to default and test again on Tuesday morning.

Thanks all.

PS have you guys seen the bug with Mobility and 9.1(1)a with +E.164 DNs? The mobility softkey doesn't work. Apparently fixed in an earlier ES but not til version 10 for a general release.

Regards,
Dana Tong