[cisco-voip] Automating on call schedules?

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Wed May 1 16:17:50 EDT 2013

If you have AXL experience, then it would be trivial to run the following
SQL command via AXL SQL Toolkit:

update remotedestinationdynamic set destination = '<New RD Number>' where
destination = '<Current RD Number>'

Alternatively, the AXL method updateRemoteDestination (
http://developer.cisco.com/axl/Files/AXLSoap_updateRemoteDestination.html)
is where you want to look.

In PHP using the SoapClient class (
http://php.net/manual/en/class.soapclient.php) it would look like this:

$axl_resp = $soap_client->connection->updateRemoteDestination(array(
    'destination' => '<Current RD Number>',
    'newDestination' => '<New RD Number>'
));

And because RD numbers are unique within a system, both of these work this
easily.