[cisco-voip] Privacy headers support

Maciej Bylica mbsip at gazeta.pl
Mon May 6 11:20:28 EDT 2013

It is working ... but i need to copy calling number from PAI and paste to
new originated RPID or PAI.

In other words...
Incoming PAI:
P-Asserted-Identity: <sip:222334455 at wog.pl;user=phone>
Privacy: id

Outgoing PAI
now P-Asserted-Identity: "Anonymous" <sip:anonymous at 10.10.10.19>
Privacy: id
should be P-Asserted-Identity: "Anonymous" <sip:<sip%3Aanonymous at 10.10.10.19>
222334455 <sip%3A222334455 at wog.pl>@10.10.10.19 <sip%3Aanonymous at 10.10.10.19>

Privacy: id

or Outgoing RPID:
now Remote-Party-ID: "Anonymous"<sip:anonymous at 10.10.10.19
>;party=calling;screen=no;privacy=full
should be Remote-Party-ID: "Anonymous"<sip: <sip%3Aanonymous at 10.10.10.19>
222334455 <sip%3A222334455 at wog.pl>@10.10.10.19 <sip%3Aanonymous at 10.10.10.19>
>;party=calling;screen=no;privacy=full

As far as i know sip-profile unfortunately cannot copy any data from
incoming dial-peer and use it in sip-profile acceptable on outgoing
dial-peer only.
Am i right?

Thanks,
Mac.