[cisco-voip] Upgrade CUCM 7.0(3a) to 8.0(3) and move to UCS

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon May 6 14:47:08 EDT 2013

CUCM 8.0 is no longer being maintained, so if you hit any bugs or want to introduce new devices you'll be looking at an 8.6 or later upgrade.
That said, if you are being held back right now by UCCE then that's pretty darn good reason to hang back for a while.

I would strongly recommend you read up on security by default (SBD) and be very comfortable with how it works before you do any more big changes to the cluster.

-Ryan