[cisco-voip] Callmanager 9.1 Gateway > Vg224 > MGCP > Hot Line Device

Matthew Ballard mballard at otis.edu
Mon May 13 16:09:06 EDT 2013

Based on that description, I don't think Hotline is what you want.  Hotline seems to add restrictions as to what the device can connect to (as it mentions that they can only connect to other hotline devices).

I have my VG224 lines that auto-dial setup as SCCP ports, with a Translation Pattern (with no number in the pattern) set to dial the appropriate extension.

Matthew Ballard
Network Manager
Otis College of Art and Design
mballard at otis.edu<mailto:mballard at otis.edu>