[cisco-voip] AIM-CUE licenses

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue May 21 13:09:16 EDT 2013

As far as I know, the licenses are not store in the configuration. They are keys that must be uploaded. If you have a store "show license" output or something, that would be helpful. You'd have to contact licensing at cisco.com to get the new licenses.

On the last four occasions, when I ordered CUE modules, no licenses were provided to me. I had to contact licensing each time to send me the files for the purchase. I believe there's a way to extract them, but I went with the file the team sent me.

If you have the original invoice, that would help too. Usually, your purchasing department holds on to stuff like that if you haven't.

Hope that helps,

Lelio

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Data Centre and Communications Facilities
University of Guelph

519‐824‐4120 Ext 56354
lelio at uoguelph.ca
www.uoguelph.ca/ccs