[cisco-voip] Cisco EX90 work as standalone?

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Tue May 28 12:00:22 EDT 2013

I've set up POCs with customers before without VCS or CUCM.  Basically just
tell the unit there's no gatekeeper, assign a static address, and then dial
by IP addresses to the other units.  I don't believe it will do URI dialing
without some sort of call agent though.  This is obviously not a full
featured solution, but it can help when you're in a pinch.

-nick