[cisco-voip] Gai-tronics RedAlert callbox analog with ATA-187 ?

Mike King me at mpking.com
Wed May 29 12:26:51 EDT 2013

Never used Gaitronics, Mostly just Ramtel phones.   I would try the
polarity reversal, if you can enable it on the ATA187.  This is what I had
to do for the Ramtel phones.  (Note, I never used Ramtel phones on a cisco
phone system, this mostly dates from when I ran a Nortel Meridain CS1000
and had to use OPX cards to get the polarity reversal)

Mike