[cisco-voip] Gai-tronics RedAlert callbox analog with ATA-187 ?

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Wed May 29 08:24:32 EDT 2013

I have no experience with Gaitronics, but had a similar situation with a paging interface. The ATA 187 wouldn't and couldn't (per TAC) issue the disconnect. We had to use a VG202 instead.
HTH

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA

1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

voice. 410.252.8830
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter<http://twitter.com/heliontech>  |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Helion/252157915296>  | Website<http://www.heliontechnologies.com/>  |  Email Support<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com?subject=Technical%20Support%20Request>