[cisco-voip] e164 Dialplan & UC Application Version Support

Jamie Gale -X (jamgale - Arc Solutions at Cisco) jamgale at cisco.com
Mon Nov 4 09:03:15 EST 2013

Tim,

That is correct, Voice Connect is only available in Arc Professional and not any of the CUAC products.

Do you see a high demand for this feature?

Kind Regards

Jamie Gale
Technical Marketing Engineer, Cisco Unified Attendant Consoles
Arc Solutions, onsite at Cisco
jamgale at cisco.com<mailto:jamgale at cisco.com>
D +1 919 392 4671
M +1 919 699 4910