[cisco-voip] PUT sanity check..

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 07:24:25 EST 2013

Good morning folks,

I'm working on upgrading a Cisco Emergency Responder v7 to v9 - I'm moving
it to VMWare so I need a bootable iso for it. When I ordered the upgrade
from PUT the eDelivery link only had the licenses, no iso. The 9.0 file I
just downloaded from cisco.com from the downloads section is non-bootable.
Is there some other way we are supposed to get bootable media now?

I ordered:
ER90-SW-NEW-K9=
EMRGNCY RSPNDR 90 SW UPGD 71 FOR PUT ONLY

Neither had software on the order access, just license.

--
Ed Leatherman