[cisco-voip] R: From two Cluster to One Cluster - How to?

Heim, Dennis Dennis.Heim at wwt.com
Tue Nov 5 07:48:48 EST 2013

I would take the 6.1 cluster and migrated it into vmware, and upgrade it with the jump process. 6.1(x)->6.1(5)->9.1(2). From there then I would rename the system elements (device-pools, etc), and clean up the dial-plan how you want it to fit in the condensed cluster. Then do you data export. Then you should be about 95% of the way there. If you export at the 6.x level, you will need to do lots of data manipulation to make the import 9.x compatible. Plus this will give you sometime to set owner-id’s etc.

Are you LDAP sync’d?

Then you

Dennis Heim | Solution Architect (Collaboration)
World Wide Technology, Inc. | 314-212-1814