[cisco-voip] 7945 phone has wrong time and can't verify config

Erick B. erickbee at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 12:42:43 EST 2013

Anyone have any ideas on this? I've become pretty good at figuring out SBD
issues but this one is throwing me for a loop.

I've followed the SBD document and verified the ITL values and regenerated
TVS, TFTP, Tomcat and restarted those services but can't get the 7945 to
verify the config file.

The phone has ITL value of 8d50d44a707119a37dc5f66bd7149041 and the
publisher server where TFTP is running also has same ITL value (show itl)
command.

The subscriber server has a different ITL value.

The phones use the primary/publisher server for TFTP.
CUCM version is 8.6.2a SU2.  The trust lists, etc have been deleted from
phones and factory reset also.

Thanks, Erick