[cisco-voip] Semi-OT DS3 Cross Connect Cables

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Fri Nov 8 08:53:06 EST 2013

75-ohm BNC coaxial connectors.

Normally the telco hands off a cable with a male end to me which I plug into my router's NM-1T3 female end. I never have to buy the cable just the expensive NM-1T3 card (surly the price must have dropped since the one's I bought in late 1990s for $20k each).

Looks like you need a female (ADC) to male (Cicso) 75-ohm coaxial cable.

I've honestly don't understand why the ADC equipment  is not female, or why in 2013 they aren't giving you a Ethernet handoff :)

http://www.pasternack.com/bnc-male-bnc-female-rg6au-cable-assembly-pe33437-60-p.aspx?gclid=CIKC7Laq1boCFcnm7AodThsA_g