[cisco-voip] Jabber/Movi over TLS

Ryan Ratliff (rratliff) rratliff at cisco.com
Fri Nov 8 11:18:20 EST 2013

ASA as TLS proxy: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/solutions/collateral/ns340/ns394/ns165/ns391/application_note_c27-468521.html

Jabber (Movi) definitely supports TLS.
Jabber (Windows & Mac) supports TLS via CAPF & the SIP security profile (same as any other phone).

I'm not sure if the TLS proxy feature works in conjunction with the ASA proving DHCP services for the internal address pool.  I'd guess that the features are independent but you should look more into the ASA documentation to confirm.

-Ryan