[cisco-voip] CUBE design consideration

Yham yhameed81 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 23:06:57 EST 2013

Hi Erich,

Thanks for sharing the this new feature. I tried to find more about this
line-side concept but no luck however i found an other deployment scenario
of cube i.e. SIP registration proxy, please take a look on below link. Do
you think these both line-side and sip proxy are same thing? and do you
have any idea what is this "Nano" cube

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios-xml/ios/voice/cube_nano/configuration/15-mt/voi-sip-reg-proxy.html

I am curious to know why you suggested the cube in line-side deployment
over asa as tls/phone proxy with napt?

Regards