[cisco-voip] R: Jabber for Android on HTC 1X

Alessandro Bertacco bertacco.alessandro at alice.it
Sun Nov 10 11:23:25 EST 2013

Hi Ruben,

  Cisco Jabber for Android is not a mature application.

Also on Samsung Galaxy S3.

Randomly deregister from cucm also use with Samsung galaxy s3, and using
Recommended SIP profile from Jabber for Android 9.1.4.

Cisco have to do much hard work to release a working and stable application.

I think for now Jabber for Android is so far from production deployment

Regards

Alessandro